Are you able to dodge enemy gunfire at all ? I tried crouching and jumping but it seemed like in the demo that once an enemy fired on me that I was getting hit by that shot one way or the other no matter what. Was I just "doing it wrong" or is that a bug ?
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A long journey awaits you through the large locations of the planetary station. Each level contains a unique design, unusual mechanical creatures and secret areas.
You have to find out why the entire research complex fell into decay and find a way to get out of it. Battles with robots will be an indispensable attribute of the entire game, and the passage of many areas will require finding the optimal tactics
A special humanoid robot will accompany you on the journey. If you can overcome all the difficulties of the adventure, you will meet a living being, one of those who inhabit the planet
- Huge, non-linear locations full of robots and an aggressive environment
- Dark atmosphere of the decaying complex, where progress requires caution and exploration of the surrounding area
- Get your own drone that will help you in battle throughout the game
- Transform one of the robots into a vehicle and make the final journey on it
Please note that the demo version does not save settings and game progress, contains 1 level, and the doors to other levels will lead you to the starting checkpoint
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- v1.0.28 changelog37 days ago
- v1.0.27 changelogDec 30, 2020
- v1.0.26 changelogOct 21, 2020
- v1.0.24 changelogOct 09, 2020
- v1.0.23 changelogOct 08, 2020
- v1.0.22 changelogSep 25, 2020
- v1.0.21 changelogSep 14, 2020
- v1.0.20 changelogAug 17, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It is not entirely clear what kind of enemy you are talking about, but this video should help, as it contains the entire demo level
That answered my question, thank you. I meant any enemy fire. In the video they were able to crouch to avoid getting hit by enemies firing at them. I just messed up the timing and assumed I couldn't avoid it.